Monday, November 29, 2010

I got a little carried away...scanning is the best!

1st Birthday.

Still have those overalls.

You can't really tell what I am grabbing at, but it's Bobo, my bear. The Classic Gund Bear. Every single one I had would loose the stuffing out of it's nose first because I would push it in.

Counting Calories even as a young child...born to be a dietitian! And yes, all those calories were worth it.

For some reason this is the picture my siblings and I always tried to recreate with each new baby in the family...we would pile up all the stuffed animals in the crib around the new baby and beg mom and dad to take a picture. Mine happened "al naturale"

talk a little talk a little chirp chirp chirp

Dreams of being a rodeo queen

Pretty sure I would still dress like this if I could

not sure if it's the splash or red, but this is one of my favorites

You can never have too many shoes. Even if they're your daddy's shoes.

So agricultural

Always remember to match your accessories.

Cobble Stone Streets. Don't they always just always make you want to sing "Portabello Road"

Canton Schwyz, near Vorderthal, Switzerland. My dad taught the lady who lived here on his mission. That's my dad in the background. Awesome then...even more awesome now.

This is how I got to Switzerland. Cheaper to fly that way, and less noisy.

In the Swiss Streets

notice we are both seemingly instructing my mother how to get this picture right. (Luzern, Switzerland, in the "alt stadt" (old city area) in the early summer of 1987...my dad notes I was a very expressive child)

Just riding in a train

On the Autobahn in a rented Opel.

Still one of my favorites. We still have that high chair.

2 comments:

Blogful said...

Cute pictures of a very cute baby. Some day you guys are going to have some good looking kids.

Saratoga Six said...

Jessica you are such a cute baby girl! It looks like you've always had lovely blue eyes.