Jessica and I went to Brian Regan at Energy Solutions Arena (which I still call the Delta Center).
So much fun!
First Saturday of each month is breakfast and movie morning at our place.
Random paper elephant at Anthropologie I think. Fun store, with very few affordable things.
Jessica is the greatest mom!
We also have a turtle for Connor to play with.
It likes to hide in its shell from the rain, wind and other wild animals.
The turtle does get up and crawl though.
Connor loves to chase the turtle.








5 comments:
Everything seems fun and exciting at your house. Turtle races, breakfasts, anthropology, and story time. You both know how to make everyday special and happy. Love you so much.
I can't believe Conor is mobile
Your family is so stinkin' cute! Totally the coolest.
That is the right kind of turtle.
Yes, the turtle! We have one of those same animals at our house. What fun times!
Post a Comment