Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Jerusalem Day 9 (Christmas Day)

Connor wad excited with our impressive Christmas spread. We were just glad Santa found his way to the JC.

Connor tasting his presents.

Aren't they adorable?

Connor liked just laying around, taking it easy.

Mom made some delicious Christmas bread that I think we pounded within an hour of it being baked.

We went into the city later that day shop, and we had to get a picture with the most friendly and helpful local, Shibon (I may be spelling his name wrong, but it's pronounced like chiffon with a "b" instead of "ff").

3 comments:

Blogful said...

Your first Christmas is in Jerusalem! There's a fun entry for the baby book. Looks like a beautiful day!

janc@mac.com said...

Man, these are happy memories. I get excited just seeing your pictures. We are so excited to be getting more visitors soon.

janc@mac.com said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for the sacrifices you made to make our Christmas so special. We still can't believe you did this and we enjoyed every minute of being with you so much.