Seriously, I can't tell you in a million years how these pictures came to be. I must have been aided by a million heavenly hands because:
a. I was alone with two children...one of which can't even sit on his own.
b. we were next to water, and mud-yet no one got dirty
c. I trusted my 2 year old to HOLD the baby on an elavated surface while I stepped away to snap the picture.
d. I am NOT a photographer-but I played with my settings and this magic happened.
e. kids smiling?! At the same time!? And good smiles? NO ONE can make that happen...at least on earth.
I didn't intend to get any shots that day. Simply take the kids out for a fun day at Red Butte (free day! Woot!) I grabbed the camera last second, and was hoping to get a picture of Olivia's hair, which your's truly cut just the night before. so now she has this cute little bob, and looks so grown up! (tear, sigh)
Any who.
Now Enjoy this moment of mommy victory forever frozen in time.












6 comments:
<3 <3 <3
Even a amatuer-semi-pro can't get shots like this. WAY TO GO!!
Added bonus that I never realized: Connor looks like Adam when he smiles.
Seriously, you rock. Blow it up and frame it.
Kay, I've looked at these for about half an hour. Usually I have pictures of my own kids as my computer background, but I think I might change the picture to one of these. Seriously so cute!
I can't believe how big connor is next to O
Time to hire out as a professional photographer! Love seeing these beautiful children...and we're so blessed to call them our grandchildren.
You did awesome! i love every single one! Way to go, Mama!
Post a Comment