That looks wonderful! I especially like the floral pattern on the reverse.
it's darling. Good job on the quilting. Looks like a great first size, too!
I am impressed! That is such a cute quilt!
Wow!! That is just beautiful. Hard to believe this was your FIRST project. This looks like it was made by a master quilter. I love the bright colors.
Im so impressed! Your blanket is adorable!!
That is a truly amazing first project. Wow! I am seriously impressed. I did not inherit the sewing gene. ;-)
Quilt is very cute. I still am two quilts behind, and I'm afraid the babies will come before the quilts! So good to see you and Connor at the shower.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That looks wonderful! I especially like the floral pattern on the reverse.
it's darling. Good job on the quilting. Looks like a great first size, too!
I am impressed! That is such a cute quilt!
Wow!! That is just beautiful. Hard to believe this was your FIRST project. This looks like it was made by a master quilter. I love the bright colors.
Im so impressed! Your blanket is adorable!!
That is a truly amazing first project. Wow! I am seriously impressed. I did not inherit the sewing gene. ;-)
Quilt is very cute. I still am two quilts behind, and I'm afraid the babies will come before the quilts! So good to see you and Connor at the shower.
Post a Comment