Connor LOVES the swing...still so glad that we found this on KSL for FREEEEEEEE
This is where Connor sleeps. In a moses basket. In the front room for right now. Also, this is the one and only time he wore this outfit because he is growing so fast! AH! I'm going to have kids that look like twins soon!
I threw a shower for my dear friend Mindy at her new little apartment. She is amazing and has seriously found her soul mate. They are perfect for each other!
This is the cake topper she SCULPTED out of sculpty clay. She's never done it before, and it looks amazing. I'm kinda sad that I just have this grainy picture of it. I forgot to take an actual one and had to blow it up from the picture above.
These two are good pals. Even when Olivia gets a little too excited Connor can usually take it with a smile. He is seriously the perfect second baby, if I haven't mentioned it before. :)
Olivia has 8 front teeth (4 on top and 4 on bottom) and 4 molars. We haven't seen any new teeth for about 5 months...is that weird? I thought she would have a few more by now. They get good use though. Olivia likes lots of different foods, BUT not a lot of them. Favorites as of late are oatmeal, mashed potatoes, green beans (always a favorite) and nuts. She is CRAZY for nuts. It makes me nervous that she will choke on them so she can only have them when I am right by her or she has to have slivered almonds or something. It's great that she loves them though!
My favorite blanket of Connor's at present. I had a patient with the same one, and loved it so much I wanted my own. They are the best.
New Dress. I have been looking for a maxi dress for some time now that wasn't a tube top or a spaghetti strap version. Finally found one I like!
Here is my husband. Isn't he cute?










3 comments:
Cute dress! I am on the lookout for one like that too: modest and cute. Good find! Do tell! Your kids are growing like weeds and are darling. Love the shower too. You go, girl!
Yay for more cute baby pics. i luv updates on olivia too. even if they get to be the same size, they look soooo different...amazing. cute baby shower. we missed you at draper days :(
I loved this blog entry. Connor is growing up so fast. Olivia appears to be maturing beautifully also. I really liked your tube dress. It's a popular style among the JC girls too.
Post a Comment