Thursday, June 6, 2013

One Day More

Today. Oh what can I even say about today. Well baby boy is doing well....but he is still inside of me! We woke up bright and early, called the hospital and they said it was so busy to call back in a couple hours...well every couple hours we would call back, and still there is NO ROOM. Now I know how Mary felt. If I really go into labor, where would they put me? So I'm trying to be understanding-I know it's no one's fault, but I want this baby here! I was expecting to hold him in my arms right now. Well we will make one more attempt to call in in an hour...so here's hoping. But if not, we will wait another day.
We did visit with the Doctor and I am now 4cm dilated, 70% effaced and baby is at a station -2.
He thinks if things really kick into gear on their own it won't take long for him to get here.

2 comments:

Blogful said...

Thanks for the update. I'll be sending prayers.

janc@mac.com said...

Hurrah!!! I am writing after the fact.