Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Adam's Phone Smashblog











I know it's been a while since we updated, so I thought I'd share some gems from my phone. The first video is just before easter. Kid to Kid was being visited by the easter bunny. It took Olivia about 10 minutes to warm up to the bunny...I think the treats helped.
The next video is Olivia playing outside in the rain. She loved feeling the water as she passed her ball back and forth.
The last video is Olivia at the zoo, or "zoom" as she calls it. Her morning routine consists of asking for a "show" (morning cartoon) then after breakfast she'll look you square in the eyes and say, "Zoom!" She loves the zoo!
First picture is Olivia at the park. She has become quite adept at climbing up the stairs to get to the slide.
Next picture is from Jessica's mother's day gift. We attended a cooking class together and learned to make 3 different french chicken dishes. We didn't take many pictures, but as you can see (empty plate) the food we made was delicious.
Next, Olivia at pottery barn kids. She loves finding babies and pushing them in carts and strollers, when available.
The last picture is a strange phenomenon I discovered at my work a week ago. We came in that morning and found one of our windows cracked with two feathers stuck in in the glass (they're all single pane windows). A bird must have had a collision with the glass, but it appears to have survived by the lack of dead bird near the window or the ground below.

1 comment:

Blogful said...

Thanks for blogging! That last picture had me guessing. SO SO excited about your big day tomorrow!!