OOOHHH!!! So MUCH thank you, thank you! She has changed ALREADY. I will need to see pictures of her every week. She is growing hair and more teeth and she looks so cute!! Hugs, kisses, and even more hugs and kisses.
I still can't believe how BLUE Olivia's eyes are. She is gorgeous! All my girls had the fountain head at times. If you flip it by poking your finger between the head and elastic, then pulling the fountain through, it will stay in all day. Good foods you are training her to like:)
4 comments:
Looks like life is good at your house. Andrea calls that hairdo "the fountain" and I think both Tait and Elli wore it every day until they were three.
OOOHHH!!! So MUCH thank you, thank you! She has changed ALREADY. I will need to see pictures of her every week. She is growing hair and more teeth and she looks so cute!! Hugs, kisses, and even more hugs and kisses.
Her hair is getting so long! Ila and I are jealous
I still can't believe how BLUE Olivia's eyes are. She is gorgeous! All my girls had the fountain head at times. If you flip it by poking your finger between the head and elastic, then pulling the fountain through, it will stay in all day. Good foods you are training her to like:)
Post a Comment