Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Phone Photos

The quality isn't that great, but the memories are. Here are some goodies I've had stored in my phone.
 At the Doty's. She is like one of those cats that likes to climb into anything they think they will fit in.
 Christmas 2011ish, Giving her dolly a love.
 Getting ready for the day 2/27/2012
 Getting a call from Jerusalem! So great that we have all these modern technologies to get us through the time when we are far apart.
 Something from Facebook.
 PigTails.
 She found my BYU hat. (Sorry for the red blast...my new phone cover can't take pics with flashes apparently.
 Hanging with grandma the day before leaving.
 Facetime with daddy. Unfortunately this can't happen as often as we would like. :(
 After being to the doctor 3 times in the past month because of illness Olivia has become a pro with the stethoscope. She lines up all her dolly's to give them the care they deserve.
 All tuckered out after being sick for almost a week.
 Kinda sad. Kinda funny.
 It's weird to think I will have two babies soon. Sometimes I have the feeling this little guy that's on his way is going to catch up to Olivia pretty fast and people are going to ask if they are twins. They might not look this a-like though.

 My background. Love that little snow bunny.
 The pillow I used as inspiration for Adam's Valentine's present.
 She's happy just sitting on them, no need for quarters just yet.
 Again, trying to fit into the littlest red wagon
 The view of the temple at the JSMB on my birthday. Don't let those blue skies fool you. It was beautiful but freezing cold.
 P-inspiration for a future children's room.
 Me and my bestie right before she left (can't wait to see you again in less than a month!)
 Have I shared this one before? I couldn't help myself.
 Hatch's Chocolate Factory. It was soooo yummy. I'm pretty sure they just melted chocolate added a little cream and  put it in a cup. So rich!
 Aunt Lindsey with all her little people.
 Trying to get in all the visits we could we had a little visit at Kneaders one morning with Lindsey and other friends.
 Hanging in the lodge up at the Canyon's
This always makes me laugh so hard! I think I've shared this one before, but O's face cracks me up every time.

4 comments:

janc@mac.com said...

Thank you a million times for sharing all those fun photos. O is the one grandchild we fear won't know us when we return. It's so fun to see all these great takes of her. I also loved the "You are what you eat" sign. Keep the posts coming!

drans007 said...

I love all these random updates. You inspire me! Can't wait for #2 to join your perfect family.

Lisa said...

Cute pictures. Its amazing the memories these phones hold

Blogful said...

Piggies!! This kid is growing up too fast. Holy smack, I loved seeing all these pics.