Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Happenings

Olivia and Rachel. Seriously this girl is the best. When she is over she actually shows preference for her over  mom and dad.
 You know, just doing their thing, Apple style.
 looking at the pretty 'la la la la lights'
 Kyle and Kendra, over for a fantastical evening of gingerbread house making. I made all the gingerbread and icing from scratch believe it or not! If we ever need to build a house of our own, and bulk up on food storage...now I know how to make a house out of food.
 Every gingerbread house was covered from top to bottom in sugar, and we still had a ton of left over candy.
 Leave it to the Nielsen's  (he's an architect) to build the strongest house. It was great.
 And here is our lovely home. :) Olivia seemed to cooperate all evening too believe it or not. She may have watched a couple episodes of Daniel Tiger, but mostly she kept herself well entertained.

3 comments:

janc@mac.com said...

Very cute houses and very cute couples. I loved that picture of Daddy and little O under the Christmas tree. What a treasure for her future "wedding video."

Blogful said...

Cute houses! What a fun activity. Love your little cutie.

Dangcutekids said...

What a yummy evening. I think maybe when I'm brave I will need to try your gingerbread house recipe. They are darling. Fun activity with friends! Great idea.