O
has been playing this game where she will stand, and she can stand on
her own pretty much until the cows come home...but she refuses to pick
up a foot and move it forward. She will crawl to where she wants to go
and then stands up, without any help, and just bounces there for a bit
and then comes back down and moves on to the next location. It's going
to happen any day, but probably when we aren't looking. :)
3 comments:
She's getting those muscles ready!
Walk-Watch is on! Aspen didn't walk until she was like... 13 months? I dunno. But she didn't crawl either. I was always so excited to see her get close to doing either!
Isn't just a miracle what happens in the first year of a baby's life? They go from helpless and fully dependent to willful and marginally independent. I just hope we can establish a closer relationship soon.
Post a Comment