Friday, September 14, 2012

Smash Blog, When we were young

 Well this picture is probably the best story, so we will start here. Adam is IN LOVE with Italian cheese bread from Little Ceasar's. But when we get a pizza for $5 and then tack on another 4 for the cheesy bread it's just not worth it, because it 100million too many calories, and only tastes good when it's hot. So Adam worked a deal where he got a whole $5 pizza made Italian bread style. (AKA increase the sodium and fat, and remove the only thing that is related to vegetables-sauce). OK so it's an indulgence that can only happen once in a blue moon, but it's probably the most DELICIOUS thing I've ever put in my mouth. Yum. Good job ADAM!
 Olivia with her new hair cut, chopped some bangs. Why can't someone invent a way to cut baby hair so it stays LOOKING like baby hair!? She is growing up too fast!
 Baby O loves to stack...make that un-stack EVERYTHING. Her favorite toys aren't even toys at all. Subject A: DVD cases. They are awesome.
 Olivia loves to ride her scoot. It's daddy powered. Pretty energy efficient. She will sit on it and wait patiently going "Vrrrrrrr" as Adam pushes her around.
 Summer came to a close, and we have used our swimming clothes a lot. I made those swim pants so she could have fun in the water without burning.
 Our primary does a slip-n-slide each year just before summer starts. Here the kids are testing it out before the crowds came.
 Olivia and I often ride in the back together. She loves to cuddle with her dolls or any toys. Yesterday she found a thing of yarn and was cuddling it. Whatever works?
 In the kitchen. Though laminate is quick and easy to wipe up I look forward to having some tile one day.
 There is an elementary school just behind our house. Olivia likes to watch the kids being dropped off in the morning.
 Waking up. Was it mean to take this picture? Oh well.
 Baby loves her daddy. (At the Brigham City Temple)
 Yes. She doesn't have a diaper on.
 Olivia's new favorite thing to empty. The trash can. It has now been placed in a higher location.
 Getting ready. Olivia has a tooth now and we brush it daily!
 Tomato like an apple. At least she eats like her mom.
Holy Smirk. I love it. This is right after opening her first present from Grandma Tina. New clothes and shoes and a fun fishy blanket! Love it!

4 comments:

janc@mac.com said...

Olivia has a thousand different faces and she could pass for three or four different kids as you look at each of these poses. I love that she likes tomatoes and blankets and riding on her bike and hugging her mommy and daddy, and watching the kids being dropped off for school. I am grateful that her parents make sure her tooth is brushed, even if there's just one. Life is so good when you're one!

Sarah said...

obsessed with all of you! love you so so so much :)

Lisa said...

that last picture is so cute, I can't believe you caught it on camera

Blogful said...

This kid lives too far away. I want to cuddle her and play with her. Such a cutie. Happy Birthday this weekend!