Sunday, September 9, 2012

Dial-A-Doty

Danielle and I were friends at BYU and now she is married to her wonderful husband, Dave, who she met in NYC and now lives in SLC with her 2 little bebes. Can I tell you how excited I was when we found out they would be living literally seconds away from us? Just one more reason on the long list of why we NEVER want to move from our current location. :)
These friends also come with a 24/7 laundry service. Yes, yesterday after an invite to a much more fun event we had to turn them down since we had to do laundry. After a sluth of texts of "just do it at my house"/"no it's ok" We finally arrived at the laundry mat to find it closed....so we ended up using the "Dial-A-Doty" service afterall. Thanks friends for clean underwear and then some. Oh and did I mentioned they deliver? I recommended this service on Yelp, giving it 5 stars. (I would have given it 6 if I could.)
But seriously, I'm so glad to have good friends to enjoy this time of our lives with. They are funny, real and above all some of the most Christ-like people. I love the Doty's more than they will ever know.
Dear Doty's: Thanks for being so amazing.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That is fun that your friends are so close.
The Brigham City temple looks beautiful

janc@mac.com said...

And of course, there's always Grandma's laundromat just around the 215 corner in Draper. You have some awesome friends.

Unknown said...

Hahaha. Dial-a-doty. Love it. We are always here for you. I mean if roles were reversed you would just come steal my laundry and do it. Love ya Jess. Enjoying little Olivia playing with cam who is calling her o-lay-uh