So I may have stolen these from various family blogs, but since all my readers don't have access to all those blogs...
The following are from Grandma Jan's Blog:


At the Phillip's new home, enjoying some cuddle time with baby. She was all tuckered out after playing with all the other cousins.
Olivia showed off her new skills of crawling, and enjoys exploring new surfaces.
Knox's baptism day! Congrats bud!
Olivia playing with cousins.
Lea got a "beep beep" car for her birthday! Adam and Grandpa John had a good time putting it together.
Olivia crawling at the Clayton family reunion up at Jordanelle
What a family! (sad I couldn't be there, I was in class for a lactation certification)
We met up for some grub at In-N-Out with the Hickens
Draper Day's Fantastic...I just thought this picture was cute with the little hands looking for a treat.
Our Fit Fam.
Olivia ran the last dash to the finishline with me. She was smiling from ear to ear.
GNO on our way to Kristen's house for games and food!
Visiting Grandma at the Assembly hall at temple square.
On our way over to the 4th of July picnic
what a feast!
Cousin Ethan giving rides on the blanket
Swimming at Aunt Alison's
This is from Cari....I am SO glad you got this one, because the one I got of her doing this face in the bath tub got deleted! Tragedy Averted!

















3 comments:
It's fun to see my pictures with your comments. Love the other perspective. What a beautiful family you are.
Great pictures. She's a cutie.
Looks like you guys have been having a fun summer! Olivia is just as cute as ever! And I love the styles your doing with your short hair, it makes me want to cut my hair shorter! But I don't think I could pull it off the way you do:)
Post a Comment