Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Clean

For the past couple weeks I have had some major projects around the house that I needed to get done, and it just wasn't happening. I found myself dreading to get up each morning. I was irritable. I gave up really quickly. Finally I put my foot down last night and said this has got to happen now. So with the help of my trusty sidekick (Adam) we accomplished the impossible. Hallelujah! I seriously can't tell you how happy I was to finally have things done. Now the house is not perfect-but it's not out of control in deep piles of misery. I could seriously feel a different spirit when I woke up this morning.

One night during the weeks of chaos, I laid down and smiled at the ceiling and said, "At least you will always be clean." Thank goodness for ceilings.

2 comments:

Saratoga Six said...

Ok, I really need this sign. But maybe mine would say, my house was clean this morning, or an hour ago.... sorry you missed it. My other favorite sign I'd like says, "Our house is clean enough to be healthy, and dirty enough to be happy."

Dangcutekids said...

Thanks for that sign. I think I will make one too. I love finishing projects that feel so good afterward!