Olivia lost her taggie sometime ago, and I finally got around to making her a new one.
Over joyed to have taggie back in her life...and even though it's more deluxe it doesn't seem to quite have the appeal the other one did. Ah well.
This one is custom, with her name quilted in it and everything! The BSR on my bernina makes quilting things much easier but even so I am still getting used to the free hand motion quilting requires.



4 comments:
Your little princess is such a doll. That taggie is darling too. I think for some reason we may know the whereabouts of the old taggie. I'll shoot you an email about that sometime.
Will you show me how to quilt when I get home?? I'm loving seeing all your projects.
I hope the old taggy shows up. I know I saw it on the changing table in the laundry room some time ago.
What a fun toy! I've never heard of a taggie, but it sure makes a lot of sense. Where was this toy when my kids were little. Yours is so cute too... Olivia and the toy!
Post a Comment