Thursday, May 31, 2012
The happiest place on earth!
12 hours of Epcot! We all made it and had tons of fun. Epcot is definitely the place to take small babies because she could come on most of the rides as a lap passenger, no playing pass the baby. They also have breastfeeding rooms! (Fist Pump!) We ended up getting there during the flower festival, plus! It was beautiful! I mean the grounds are already AMAZING now add the festival and it was totally over the top. Only wish I could have taken more pictures.
Olivia's favorite part was meeting the Disney character's. What a ham! She practically jumped out of my arms to get to Mickey.
Favorite memory was dancing with the Hicken's in Bier Gerten and riding the Land ride 3 times in a row. YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























4 comments:
You guys made it so much more fun. My favorite picture is in the viking helmet. Thanks for a fun (albeit long and warm) day at Disney. We miss you!
What an amazing experience! So glad you got to do it with the Hicken's too.
Amazing. Olivia actually looks like she liked it. Sometimes I question the happiest place on earth theme because I hear so many crying, crabby kids as the day ends. But from these pictures, Olivia was NOT one of them. Love seeing all the fun you had with C&H.
Wow, so many things I want to comment on: First, I love your big cute smiles in the first 2 pics. Also, that is great that she could sit on your lap during the ride, that makes it much easier. When we took Tyler he was 20 months, so he was barely too big to do that. Also, that is great they had nursing rooms, something I didn't notice when we were at Disneyland because he was out of that stage. And last, that is amazing that you were there for 12 hours, wowsers! it sounds like you guys had a great time, and it makes sense to keep going if everyone is happy. :-)
Post a Comment