Friday, May 18, 2012

For Grandma Jan

While in Florida Cari attempted to teach us how to take good photos. I still need a lot of practice, but I actually took a few that weren't totally out of focus, plus how can you go wrong with such a pretty subject? Here is the result. (Note: the good photo's are likely Cari's...they were all mixed together so I can't tell you who's responsible for what shot.)

SICK BABY UPDATE: Olivia is doing much better today. Her appetite is back and no one is more excited about that than I am.
Also, best concoction for a raspy, coughing baby...Maalox and Benadryl. Olivia is 7.2 kg and takes 1.5 mls of equal part solution. Can be given up to every 4 hours. After this elixir she was able to eat, play and be happy. Thank you medicine!

4 comments:

janc@mac.com said...

Thank you so much for theseonderful photos. I can never see too many.

janc@mac.com said...

I don't know why my earlier remarks didn't come through but I'll say it again, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for the wonderful pictures. I love to see you and be with you whether in person or by photo.

LMemory said...

I literally screamed out loud at some of these. SOOO cute!!! And Cobb vieweed each of them, too, asking inquisitively, "bebe?" "bebe?" after each one. He likes his e-girlfriend.

Saratoga Six said...

Gorgeous photos! I haven't seem baby O since... hmmm... March?? It's been way too long. Missed you guys on Mother's Day. Good luck with the illness. Hopefully this warm weather will help out!