A babe in the house is a well-spring of pleasure, a
messenger of peace and love, a resting place for innocence on earth, a
link between angels and men. -Martin Farquhar Tupper
I completely agree with this quote. It perfectly describes how I felt when Tyler was born and the difference I felt in our house. Such a cute picture of Olivia!
7 comments:
i love this. a lot.
Ah, this is so beautiful! You need to frame this one!
Absolutely beautiful and so true.
Those eyes...
great quote!
I completely agree with this quote. It perfectly describes how I felt when Tyler was born and the difference I felt in our house. Such a cute picture of Olivia!
She is so beautiful! I absolutely love that photo (and the quote)!
You are an amazing photographer! I love this picture and the quote is beautiful... also nice job on the pillow!
Post a Comment