Friday, March 2, 2012

So love your life.

 It's February (ok, technically it's March now but this pic was taken in Feb) and notice the lack of snow on the ground. Sad. But it did make for a nice walk the other day. Olivia is sporting her snowsuit I found at Kid-to-Kid before she was born. I thought it would fit her a month after she was born and it is just barely fitting now! Good thing we have all this snow to roll around in. But it's nice to have when we want to walk about.
Have I mentioned we LOVE where we live. Seriously, we would never move if we could get away with it. It's right next to an elementary school, the middle school is down the block and the high school is less than 2 miles away. Not to mention it's proximity to the U, and I-80/I-15. And there is a fun shopping complex in walking distance. We have the best neighbors and I already have a great group of friends. Our ward is 110% awesome, and (the cherry on top) one of my old friends from BYU, her hubby and baby (and baby bump) just moved in just down the street!  I love love love where we live!
Front packs are seriously the best. We got this one from a friend. Yippee!

1 comment:

Saratoga Six said...

I love where you live too! Maybe you could buy Gprts C's house?? I'm wishing I lived that close to the U these days!