Olivia is such a happy healthy baby. I'm so glad she is our little girl. We love you baby! Olivia likes to taste everything. Food or non. She gladly lets me dress her up and loves to see herself in the mirror. She gets bigger and stronger everyday.
Her motor skills are very delicate. She reaches for things and usually gets a hold of it on her first try.
We played Zoo a couple weeks ago. She attended to all her animals making sure they each got their shares of slobery kisses. It's a hard job to be a zoo keeper and she was all tuckered out.
NOTE: these pics are from when Olivia is 5 1/2mos old...but we will get some 6 mos Official pics up soon.
4 comments:
I wish I could be one of those stuffed animals who received one of her slobbery kisses.
Super cute. Can she sit by herself?
That top pic of Olivia... SO ADORABLE!!!
She can sit by herself, but still needs a little help at times.
Post a Comment