Adam's Final Love Week Gift. For a week I gave him a little something sweet with a love note.
Adam Opening his gift. It also explained why the house had been a wreck for the last week.
Around Christmas time I had bought a boat load of minky blankets that I was going to cut up and make into a new duvet cover for our bed. Well I finished it just in time for valentine's day and I'll tell you what it is the silkiest, softest, most cozy thing I've ever slept in...happy Valentine's Adam...and me!
Adam was very sneaky and made something for me as well.
I had this picture posted on my wall back in college. It always made Adam and I laugh so we kept it intending to hang it somewhere someday. Adam found the perfect frame. It's now above Olivia's bed. I love love love that it's up where we can see it and laugh everyday.
Olivia also got a Valentine!
She loves it very much. She is getting much better at grabbing and actually interacting with her toys now.







1 comment:
Such great lovers. I loved the gifts you gave one another.
Post a Comment