I like it. You know I think it is so much easier to do when it is shorter, and it can be so versatile and cute. I had long hair when I married, and before then, and after I had Sabrina, I cut it super short like yours, in fact it may have been shorter, and I've tried growing it out, but then I get all frusterated, and cut it short again, cause its just too darn fast and easy to do when you have little ones pulling at both arms wanting something. Good for you being so brave. Trust me you'll love it!! It looks great on you!!
8 comments:
I love it! It's crazy how dark your hair is underneath. I wonder if having a the baby made it any darker. I think it's rad!
just need to get out in the sun for a bit and it will all be normal again.
I LOVE IT! Is it colored too? Or does that just bring out all the dark undertones you naturally have?
Seriously. SO GOOD.
It was so long and now it is so short! You are brave. It looks totally cute, but I am way too chicken.
I like it. You know I think it is so much easier to do when it is shorter, and it can be so versatile and cute. I had long hair when I married, and before then, and after I had Sabrina, I cut it super short like yours, in fact it may have been shorter, and I've tried growing it out, but then I get all frusterated, and cut it short again, cause its just too darn fast and easy to do when you have little ones pulling at both arms wanting something. Good for you being so brave. Trust me you'll love it!! It looks great on you!!
It looks so fun and easy. You got yours cut about the same time I got my whacked after my first children was a few months old. I really like it.
Love it!
Thanks for all the love! It does look a ton darker! Didn't color it at all! That's just the way it turned out. Maybe my roots needed to see some sun.
Post a Comment