She kinda folds over like this if we aren't there to help her sit up.
She loves to feel daddy's beard, especially with her feet. She will giggle and giggle. Adam thinks it's important for him to have a little scruff so she knows who daddy is...my guess is she knows him without it too.
We made an American flag cookie.
Rachel is especially good with little kids, she can always keep Olivia calm and happy.
Cooked.
T'was most delish. I could feel my patriotism growing with each bite.
Olivia is now playing a lot more with her toys and sticks EVERYTHING in her mouth. We love our banana brush!
Olivia has just gotten big enough for her saucer. Putting her in it makes her look tiny! She loves to hit these buttons.
In case you missed the post, Miss O is now 4 months and doing great!
12# 4oz
2' 1"
She's almost the size of an Oompa Loopma!
Thanks to pinterest, I've started a crafting blog. Tahdone.blogspot.com It won't get posted on a lot. But there you go.
New hair and cookies to boot.
Olivia is a thumb sucker. Maybe Kyler can give us some tips when it's time to stop. But isn't it just so cute!
She loves to play with all her toys. Apparently we were shopping that day. Oranges, Lettuce, Milk, Banana. Check.
Adam discovered a orb in the sky one day. Here is it's documentation. Missy, Josh and Lady Tenley came to visit! Yay! They are almost the same size now! Tenley is expoloring new foods now and can sit up on her own! Very impressive.
Did I mention before that I hate puzzles? I do! But not so much anymore. I sat and watched Adam complete about 1/3 of this puzzle and then I couldn't help but jump in. Once you start you just can't stop.
Olivia and I have been enjoying the new stroller despite the bad weather. We just bundle up and hit the road.
SO BIG!
Bumbo is our friend. It makes it so much easier to see the world.
Adam and Olivia still working on the puzzle.
Proof I was there when it was finished. I even put the final peice in! (and others before that too.)
In case you didn't know, I got a haircut. In fact, several hairs-cut. I am enjoying the no stress tress.
Miss O in the saucer again. but her hands got stuck below. When it got quiet for a while, this is how I found her.
But she was still happy.
Olivia inherited one of my baby dolls. She already cuddles with it.
Argh maties. Give me yer golden binkie.
Josh was able to stop by after an interview down at the Church Office for a internship with the ensign. That would be pretty cool! Good Luck!
Other notable events from January w/o pictures, well just mental ones:
Brian Regan! Oh what fun. Adam bought our tickets the day they went on sale and STILL had a difficult time getting them. In fact, at one point he thought he didn't get them because of some server delays and went into a state of shock and utter despair, but moments later he discovered the transaction did indeed go through and we were all set. The tickets adorned our fridge for over 3 months and finally on January 27th they were put to use. That was also Olivia's first night away from home. She did well.
Laundry. Did you know that Adam and I do our laundry at a laundry mat? Well we do. And now we are all friends with the staff there. That's not really an event. But something we will be glad to look back on when we get our own place.
The day after my birthday we had some friends come over and we decorated
cookies. What fun. Though everyone was late, and we thought maybe no
one was going to show up so I ended up eating all of the appetizer.
OOPS! But it was still fun to hang out with friends both new and old.
Katy's Bridal Shower. Oh Katy! My dear friend is getting married very soon and we had a little celebration with her family to be and other friends. Olivia tagged along. Katy will be a beautiful bride and wonderful wifey. :)
Mom and Pop Clayton took us to dinner for my birthday at Settabello. Yum. It's a authentic italian pizza place. THE BEST pizza. Thanks for the fun dinner!
The Blizzard! The canyon got shut down a week or so ago when all the snow we haven't had finally decided to come. Mom Brothers, Matthew and Rachel got stuck in SLC and ended up spending the evening with us. We made delicious tacos. We tried to convince them to sleep over, but they headed back home late that night after the snow stopped.
Other visits from friends and family were also filled the days of January. We are so blessed to be surrounded by so many family and friends that finally will hang out with us because we have a cute baby. :) JK. (Maybe they would have visited us without her...) We love you all and hope you come drop by soon! There is always something going on at our house!





























5 comments:
Cute pictures! I love your hair!
Ah man. Can you post like this every day? Truly though, you've been very postie. (pat on back) Thanks for inviting me into your home with all your pictures and news and making me feel part of the family. Almost makes me want to get stuck in the snow so I can make cookies and booties and meet your little princess. You almost have twinner hair!
We've missed your laundry runs. The laundromat is always open here. Do come. Loved seeing all these wonderful pictures and updates. You really put some work and time into this one. Olivia is already winning beauty contests.
You have had a seriously busy January. I love how coordinated and grown up little Olivia is getting. Especially when she's sitting up, and in her exer-saucer. She's so sweet. I love her blond hair. Your hair looks awesome too! The shoes you made are darling! Please stick us on your new privatized blog! PS we LURVE Hank Smith. He is hilarious. The boys especially love how similar his humor is to Brian Regan, who you are so lucky you got to see also. and PPS cool banana brush. I'll send that photo to Spencer's mom, she'll be thrilled! Thanks for posting it.
Wow, I love blogs! Yours is always so upbeat and the pics of my little darling great-grandbaby are sooo cute! What, 4 months old and already sitting up? Watch out, she'll be walking before you know it. You don't want to rush that!
Missy O's hair is really beginning to grow. She is adorable! Is there any question she looks like her Daddy???
Jessica, you new haircut is darling! Way to go, it looks mighty cute!
Make sure I'm on your privatized blog! Love and hugs to all three of you!
Post a Comment