Olivia has started to grab things. Here she is sitting in her chair from Grandma and Grandpa Brothers. She loves to sit in it while I sew.
Grandma Tina came to visit in December, and came down to our little home for an afternoon visit with Olivia. She was all full of smiles and was even giggling a little.
A special package arrived in the mail while she was there, and not knowing what it was, I opened it and 2 tickets to Wicked fell out...WHAT?!? Yes, I felt immediate elation and then guilt about 2 seconds later for opening them without Adam seeing. The envelope they came in wasn't even sealed (could have been a tragedy if the mailman had lost them), so I carefully put them back in and licked the envelope and waited for Adam to get home. Upon his arrival I opened them again (so this is my second face) but I had talked myself into believing that they weren't really for me and that he had ordered them for a friend as a favor or something. So when he told me they really were for us I was just as excited...I told Adam what had happened earlier that day, so he already knows this story. (Though the thought passed through my head about just keeping quiet about it, and then letting him know through a blog post...)Olivia has always had a strong neck, but WOW look at her go! She is stylin' on her new beautiful quilt by Grandma Clayton. WE LOVE LOVE LOVE it! and I just realized this is the first real good shot I have shared of it! I love all the pinwheels and the flowers. It matches her room well, and it's fun to have these special treasures that are so meaningful.

Remember how I took that wicked hard RD exam on December 14th? Well here is proof that I actually studied. We studied and studied and studied. This was my study spot, day after day after day. MAN AM I GLAD THAT'S FINISHED!
Spaghetti squash with seeds. It just looked cool. That's all.
Olivia fits in her 3-6 month clothes now. Right on schedule. This is one of my favorite, her party animal PJ's. Just the other day she slept 10 hours straight! YAY for the party animal!!!
Baby O stylin in a dress from Riley (at least I'm pretty sure it was from Riley.) We love it, beasuse it snaps down like a onsie so it doesn't always have to be pulled down.And here is that cute cousin Riley! They get big WAY TOO FAST! STOP GROWING!!!
Olivia is already a Mac wiz. Calling up all the cousins out of state and chatting it up. She's amazing.
We attended the annual Christmas Eve, Eve party at Mom and Dad Clayton's. Here the grandkids are putting on the nativity. Unfortunately Olivia was NOT in the mood to play the baby Jesus.
Big Beautiful Eyes.
Olivia loves to giggle when I say "Ho, Ho, Ho" Here she is in a cute outfit from H&M from one of our Sunbeams. Love it. Great Grandma Larsen loves to hold Olivia, and she can keep a baby happy as well as trees make sap. (Which is pretty well.)
Though it has been 40 degrees here, we have had a few chances to use Olivia's new hat from Great Grandma Tina. It fits like a charm.
Monkey Outfit from Gymboree. Dear Gymboree, please stop making adorable clothing so my mom and I can save some money!
Olivia has discovered she can stick her tounge out...and drool. My Goodness! I have never seen a baby slobber as much as this little one does. Every time I pick her up her collar and sleeves (which she sucks on) are SOAKED!

















4 comments:
The reason that blogs were invented is for posts like this. THANK YOU for showering me in Olivia sunshine today. Made my day.
She is the cutest baby ever. Maybe she's getting ready to cut teeth -- hence drooling. And wow, I have never seen the seeds start sprouting while still in the squash. That's totally cool. I love to see her posing on the quilt and grabbing things already. She is so smart...but then how could she not be, being born of such smart parents?
Olivia is such a cute girl! I hadn't heard of the term "smash blog" before you, so know I am realizing that most of my blogs entries are smash blogs, but I love it. :) That is so cute that one of your Sunbeams gave you a present for Olivia!
Oh she is adorable! Her little smile is so contagious. I'm with you on that Gymboree problem, we have a few stores that just won't listen to our pleas, so we've had to boycott them ;) That quilt is precious too. I love all Olivia's blond hair. What a sweet little personality is coming through.
Post a Comment