First birthday as a mom. It kind of gives you a different perspective. Why doesn't mom get a cake on my birthday? I think she should...Mom, here is yours, and it's calorie free! enjoy!
MORNING!
Adam made me a beautiful and most scrumptious breakfast of all my favorite things! Whole wheat toast with cream cheese and tomatoes, pears and an egg white omelet on a whole wheat tortilla, and extra pulp orange juice.
Olivia gave me the present of 11 hours of sleep! WAY TO GO BABY!
On the evening of my birthday Mom and Dad Brothers, Rachel, Matthew and Andrew came down for dinner. Mom made us Mandarin Pork Chops and brown rice with zucchini by request and I made a cake. It was most delicious.
Adam surprised me with flowers on the evening before my birthday. I love LOVE them.
These were my favorite part of the arrangement, baby tie-dyed roses. Beautiful.
Olivia is growing everyday! Her little jeans are just the right length but still a little big around the waist.
On Saturday we went to the car show. Olivia slept through the whole thing.
Who knew Hyundi made a luxury addition? This car was pretty cool. The back seat totally reclined!
Always a winner, the Audi R8. I was in love with the color. Glacier White. It was almost grey.
Adam and I have contemplated purchasing a Honda Fit. Probably not any time soon, but it really is such a great deal for an economy vehicle.
Make sure you don't get bounced by grandma security. She'll poison your cookies, and take you down.
Classic cars available for viewing as well. Here is the Ford Galaxy
That evening we celebrated the January birthdays at Mom and Dad Clayton's house. Amy helped.
Don't you love they all have the EXACT same expression on their faces?
Presents!
Apple peeler and money to spend in NYC
Fabric for a quilt I want to make. I'm a little scared, but determined to do it!
New blender! I'm so excited! I made powdered sugar with it the other day. Worked like a charm!
This is my Christmas/Birthday/Anniversary gift...My new stroller! I absolutely am in love with it!
Other parts of my birthday that I am gateful for but don't have pictured are:
Calls from various family and friends with good wishes.
Mom taking me to Sweet Tooth Fairy for a nutella cupcake.
Olivia rolling.
Adam taking the morning off.
Loving letters in the mail.
Skype with Lindsey and Cobb.
It's great to be another year older, and much wiser too.
Goals to accomplish before I turn 27.
1. Run a 1/2 marathon
2. Teach Olivia the joys of food.
3. Secret acts of service at least once a week
4. 25 man pushups in a row
5. No TV.
6. Make a quilt.



















5 comments:
You deserve every gift and more!
Happy Birthday! Your goals are lofty and your day looks idea. So many reasons I love you!!
oh I love you my dear. :)you are all the gift I need.
(do you need some waffles to go with that sap?) ha ha!
Happy birthday to a wonderful daughter, mother, wife, and friend. You are setting great goals...except the man push ups??? Too hard!!!
Thanks for letting Amy and family share your birthday. Cute new haircut too! Love the stroller. Good luck with the quilt. ;-)
Post a Comment