Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday skirt

Thanks to the fact that daylight savings was today, I failed to sleep in. And I also realized that Miss Olivia didn't have anything new to wear. Tragic. So I made her a little skirt today. I think she likes it.
Next I'm going to attempt a little vest. We will see if it works. :)

5 comments:

janc@mac.com said...

Very darling skirt. Did you make the one you're wearing as well? You are too clever.

Sarah said...

Very Cute!

Annie said...

So cute! You are talented. I also really enjoyed meeting Olivia at the Halloween party. She is such a cute little girl!

Saratoga Six said...

Whoa! I seriously needed to catch up on your blog! Lovely girl, skirts, pix, camera and all that baby fun! You are such great parents. Way to make it look easy guys!

drans007 said...

The skirt is darling but the booties made me laugh. What a sweet cake.