Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ode to Grandma Clayton

"Adam? Will you grab me a tissue?" I think I say that more times in a day than anything else. The other day Adam said, isn't it funny that we are suddenly using tissues for everything? Well, mostly it's for when I'm feeding Olivia. She loves to latch on, get started and then pull off and get sprayed in the face because my letdown is so freakin' strong. She thinks it's funny, but then we are all wet and sticky. Oh well. Adam then informed me that Grandma Clayton used to have tissues out all the time, and would use them to wipe her hands, or face while eating, cleaning up a spill...just pretty much anything you could think of that a towel could do she would do with a tissue. So here's to you Grandma Clayton; YAY FOR TISSUES!

2 comments:

janc@mac.com said...

Grandma did love tissues and bought them by the case. You could find them in every room and sometimes more than one box per room.

Annie said...

I have wondered why there are so many boxes of tissues at the St. George house... now I know why!