Thursday, October 6, 2011
Spa day...
Yesterday turned out to be the craziest day. Olivia had her first doctors appointment with Dr. Katie. She is seriously wonderful...I'll tell you her story later. Anyways, since we were going out I wanted to get her all nice and clean. Since her umbilical cord fell off, bath time has become a much more enjoyable experience. However, as I was finishing her bath I pulled out the plug and was going to put the trap back in place (yes, we have a ghetto tub) and the wash rag got sucked down the drain! Adam was just about to leave for school and so I called him in, and just stared at the drain, holding a wet baby wondering what the heck just happened! Well we tried to pull it out ourselves multiple times to no avail. Adam scheduled for a plumber to come later that afternoon. What a day. Thank goodness everyone was bathed at this point so we just left it alone until he came. He ended up having to roto-root it out of there-Cha Ching! :) oh well. I guess that is what we save for, these little rainy day mishaps. And it has certainly been rainy. I don't think it has stopped raining for the past 48 hours! pretty sure we don't live in Seattle...but sometimes I have to double check.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It's been so neat to catch up on you guys and your gorgeous new baby girl! Your birth story was so touching and neat. Thanks for sharing. I hope your drains all run smoothly for a while over there! I can't wait to meet your little girl. She's amazing.
You needed a day at the spa to recover from that one.
Post a Comment