If she keeps getting prettier each day, you're in for trouble when she's 16! She is so sweet.
What a sweetie! I have been dreaming of holding her. Darling headband too. She's perfectly accessorized already!
PS: If I ever have another girl and you are done having a girl, can I have your hand-me-downs? Ha ha! I am seriously coveting that headband
She is beautiful. I have been waiting to hear about you and her. Glad things are going well. She is perfect. Aren't babies just wonderful?
Oh my freaking ADORABLE!!! She is perfect!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
If she keeps getting prettier each day, you're in for trouble when she's 16! She is so sweet.
What a sweetie! I have been dreaming of holding her. Darling headband too. She's perfectly accessorized already!
PS: If I ever have another girl and you are done having a girl, can I have your hand-me-downs? Ha ha! I am seriously coveting that headband
She is beautiful. I have been waiting to hear about you and her. Glad things are going well. She is perfect. Aren't babies just wonderful?
Oh my freaking ADORABLE!!! She is perfect!!!
Post a Comment