So I know we and others have talked about how big Olivia's eyes are, and how she had them open right after she was born, but none of the pictures we posted show her big eyes, so here's a look.
I think your baby is purdy. In fact, I interrupted my husband doing something important, to show him Olivia's pictures, just to show him how pretty she is... Congratulations momma :) There is nothing like this time!
5 comments:
she really is an exceptionally gorgeous baby
I can't believe it! She's only 5 days old and she taking everything in with those big eyes already. She is a beauty.
cool hair, hipster baby :)
She is sooooo gorgeous!!! Love that hair and those big eyes!
I think your baby is purdy. In fact, I interrupted my husband doing something important, to show him Olivia's pictures, just to show him how pretty she is... Congratulations momma :) There is nothing like this time!
Post a Comment