Ok. Is anyone else freaking out that our little girl is going to be here in LESS than 25 days?
So the 25 days until BABY have begun...and who knows maybe the stork will visit our house a few days early. :) One can always hope. My plan was to go into labor on Labor day. Wouldn't that be funny? Turns out I don't get to decide when.
In other news...we got a crib! We don't have it assembled yet because I am doing a few little touch ups on it. I got it used off of KSL, and I'm absolutely in love with it. It's a sturdy crib, and should last us through at least a few kids if not all.
Anyways, here are the pics from KSL, but we will post more when we get it all together.
We are hoping to move in to the other half of the basement early next week. Danny is helping us put in a door (THANK YOU!) and then we will be all set to create the baby's room. Until then, it's a little crowded on our side with pink spilling out of every corner.



8 comments:
Ooh it's one of those sleigh bed designs! SOOOO cute! I think those are my fav. I love the little spiral detail. Way to shop, my friend. Way to shop. Someday I will follow in your footsteps :)
Isn't pink spilling out all over the best though? Love your crib! Can't wait for the peanut!!
I think she is more like a watermelon right now. :) A really kicky watermelon.
I am so excited for your crib find and for Danny and doors and more space to live in soon and more space coming into your abdomen when our little peanut vacates it...and that you are such well- prepared parents and so many blessings ...too many to count.
Sorry the door has been sluggish! I know for sure it'll be this Saturday though. Dan went out and picked up your door this morning!! Yay! Cute crib too guys.
Oh no worries!!! We are just so lucky to have his expertise!!!
Make sure you send us a picture of the nursery when everything is together. Hopefully before 25 days pass.
I'm so glad to finally get on your blog! Your crib is going to be perfect. Seems like it has that sleigh design, really cool. Did you get a mattress with it?
Yeah, you get to move into the new room! I bet you're so excited to get that extra space! Now you can REALLY get ready for the little princess! Three more weeks!! Can't wait!
Post a Comment