Adam suprised me with a visit to Thanksgiving Point's Tulip Festival. Every year it comes and goes, and we miss it so Adam put scheduled us to go before I even had the chance to ask! It was so great, because on top of that it was also Dutch Days! So we enjoyed some heritage. I'm 1/4 Dutch from my Dad's side of the family. My Grandma Tina came to America when she was 17!
Stop whatever you are doing right now and take a minute to smell the virtual flowers. :)


5 comments:
Nice! The tulip festival! I went too, but it looks like you guys went a lot earlier than I did.
Your pictures are wonderful. The first yellow flower has some interesting variations. I will send a couple I saw in Butchart. Love you both!
Correction: The flower variety I compared your photos with is called "Fritillaria." Here are more: http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=fritillaria&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
What beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing your day.
How is my sweet brother number 7 and pregnant wife? It seems like a long time since I checked in. You are probably super busy with school, work, preparing for baby.....You are in an exciting stage of life, preparing so well for family and jobs to come. LOVE YOU TWO (three)!!
Post a Comment