Wednesday, April 13, 2011

16 Weeks...


Delayed again...sorry about that. Anyways, so the latest on Jessica is that she is slowly starting to show a little more each week. We're glad she has been generally feeling better now, but sore backs, legs, and feet are increasing with each passing day. I chalk it up to working so hard with her internship (which in case you hadn't heard now has her working at the downtown WIC). She is loving it, and is regularly counseling people and teaching classes. She is always giving her best and everyone around her notices and comments how great she is, and how lucky they are to know/work with/be married to her. Adam has a couple more weeks with his final rotation and then he'll be settling into a permanent lab. More to come on that later.

3 comments:

janc@mac.com said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm anxious to see your next post. I can only imagine how nice it would be working with Jessica everyday. She is an amazing woman. You two will be awesome parents.

drans007 said...

I feel luck to get to call he SISTER! So excited for your girly news. LOVE U GUYS

Saratoga Six said...

Jessica you look darling. Cute prego pictures!