.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Any guesses?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alright one more hint?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It has a heart rate ~171 beats per minute
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Any guesses?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Surprise!

We got this figurine for Valentines Day

(PS: $1 says Cari comments first on this, and apparently Kristin already knew without being told)
14 comments:
Yay! Congrats!!!
WHAT?!! HOORAY!! I am so excited for your family! Yay! The best parents in the world are about to be born!
I AM SO EXCITED THAT YOU'VE BROKEN THE NEWS. NOW I CAN OPEN UP AND SHARE WITH EVERYONE. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!
Congratulations!! How exciting! What a cute way to announce!
I know I know! A BABY!
Me too!!!!!!
CONGRATULATION!!!!!!
Love, Dad C
Finally! Congrats!!!! Can't wait!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Yay!! Do I get credit for being suspicious? You guys will be the best parents ever! When are you due? How have you been feeling? What a wonderful surprise!
She's due at the end of September
It has been SO hard not to tell anyone!!! My vow of secrecy is repealed!!! HOORAY!!! LET THE ROOFTOPS RING WITH REJOICING!!!
We couldn't be happier. What a blessed child to come to such great parents.
Congrats! We are excited for you two!
That is super exciting news! How fun!
Congratulations ! You commented on my blog a million years ago and I habe kept meaning to look at yours and say hello. Alice was a september baby. Its a good kind to have :)
Post a Comment