Monday, December 20, 2010

Sinister Claws....I mean Sinterklaas

For those of you who know my family...and for those of you who don't.
From Left to Right: Moi, Adam, Rachel, The Mom (Carolee), The Dad (Art), Matthew (baby brother), Joshua, and Andrew. NOT pictured is my little sister Sarah who tragically had to work that day.



We decided normal pictures aren't really our thing...so we themed it up.

 "Jimmy! You gotta have a theme! Just pick something, Congo Line, ANYTHING!"
-Raising Hope, one of our new favorite shows

Acting like Kronk of The Emperor's New Goove"

He's pretty strong.

 BUT SO AM I!

Kinda...

Ok, really I was just joshin' ya...but can you believe he's put on almost 10 lbs since we have been married! We won't talk about me and that...

Dance Picture Pose at Sinterklaas...hope we made the nice list!

 Better dance photo pose


 Sinterklaas and Zwarte Piet (Black Peter) getting ready for all the boys and girls under the age of 12. We purchased these outfits a few years ago, since we were the only ones renting them on a regular basis anyways.

Ethan, it says here that you like to whine...is that true?


Yes.

Oh, well at least he's honest I guess we won't take you back to Spain this year...but next year you better not Whine.

oookkkkkkk.


Proof that my little 12 year old sister really isn't that little anymore.

2 comments:

janc@mac.com said...

Wow! Lucky you to get your own private visit from Sinterklaas. I like the dancing poses and I'm way impressed with your creative cooking. Seems to be going over well with Adam with the added weight and all. I need some cooking classes from you.

Saratoga Six said...

What a fun day! It was cool to meet your family via pictures too.