Sometime last year I thought it would be so great to have a fireplace, I miss sitting by a crackling fire and getting my back roasty toasty. Well I scoured the internet for a youtube file or bit torrent file to enjoy at least the LOOK of a fireplace, but to my dismay no file existed, for free at least.
When the winter winds started to hit Utah again I longed for a fireplace to curl up next to..Well, guess what my dear husband just informed me is on its way here from the wonderful world of Amazon.com? Oh, well let me tell you. It's a full 2 hours of flaming fun- a DVD that captures the life of 9 wonderful fires to enjoy from your television screen. Though they don't guarantee you can warm your backside, they do gaurantee the ambiance of a real fire that will make you wonder why you didn't purchase one of these magnificent discs before the present time.
To see the joys Adam and I will soon be experiencing click here. The video is enough to get you hooked I'm sure. After all, it is the HOTTEST DVD of all time!

3 comments:
That looks like the next best thing to the real thing. Too bad it won't get you warm physically but it can't help but make a cold room seem inviting and romantic!
What fun! You guys are so creative. Great CD btw! The kids were laughing so hard.
I love that Adam of yours. What a great idea. I bet it will feel toastier with it on.
Post a Comment