Monday, September 20, 2010

Jessica's post

Ladies and Gentleman! Gather round! Announcement time!
...Drum Roll Please!!!!!
.....
.....
....
...
...
I just entered my first Marathon! Nervous. Excited. and Scared.
D-day=May 21st 2011
my shins already hurt.

7 comments:

janc@mac.com said...

I'm excited for you. This is indeed a lofty goal. Good luck and don't force training when you have an injury. You only get one set of legs, joints, and one back to hold you for the rest of your life! Love you both.

Blogful said...

WOW! A goal I have been scared to death to accomplish. WAY TO GO! I'm sure you'll do fabulous. Awesome!

Joshua Rowley said...

Hooray for you!

drans007 said...

What a woman! That ranks you right up top with natural childbirth and sky diving in my book!

Heidi said...

Okay, I totally thought you were announcing a pregnancy! But that is still totally awesome.

Saratoga Six said...

Awesome! I totally admire you. Good luck with the training and jitters!

Dangcutekids said...

Good luck you're going to do great! What an awesome goal.