Sunday, August 1, 2010

Stadium of FIRE...seriously, writing those words does not do it justice




1. the song at stadium of fire was straight off the HOT ROD sound track. I'm not kidding. I'm pretty sure the recording SHOULD have been done by Europe. Check out just the beginning of this clip


Little girls, little girls, everywhere I eat sleep and breathe them...no really, they were good.


Hooray for GENNA! I have NEVER made plans for Fourth of July and it ALWAYS turns out AWESOME! Thanks Genna, and Genna's sister, for the free seats! It was so fun to be there with you!
Hooray for being Free!

We dropped the sour patch kids...but Adam ate them anyways. Said it builds immunity. That's my EAGLE SCOUT!

Carrie Underwood! I'm seriously in love with her now...Genna was really hoping she was going to sing Jesus take the wheel/how great thou art. She sang it when Genna saw her at the Grand Opry...the following conversation took place, ALL EVENING. :)
Genna: This is it! This is the song I swear.
Genna's Mom: no...I don't think so.
Genna: Mom, you weren't even there, how would you know?
Genna's Mom: I just do.
Genna: Oh...wait...you're right...it's not this one.
NEXT SONG.
Genna: OK! Seriously! In know it I know it's this one!....wait....(REPEAT)
Waiting for the fireworks to go off. Best 4th ever...until NEXT YEAR!


1 comment:

drans007 said...

I agree with Adam,it builds immunities. My family never gets sick.....We took Taitlin to Stadium O.F. when she was 4 weeks old and she slept through the whole thing, including the fireworks!