Friday, May 28, 2010

Permanent Residents




So the kitties offically have a home! Turns out they will be able to stay at the little pink cottage they have called home for the past year. Even though Adam and I will be moving in August to SLC we are happy that our cats get to stay in a familiar territory. I tell you what! Things really work out when you are doing the best you can in life!

3 comments:

Dangcutekids said...

Awe, what a relief for you two. Sweet pets are hard to leave. Hopefully you can come visit occasionally! You've been so good to them. Hopefully they're remember to write you occasionally.

janc@mac.com said...

What a blessing. They've loved that home and yard and will continue to do so. Busy streets in SLC are no place for gentle cats.

Annie said...

I am so glad they have a home! That must feel nice to not have to worry about that anymore.