Saturday, February 13, 2010

Christmas Highlights








So I'm going to try to get everyone updated since our last post...I'm sure many of you have simply stopped checking our blog, but hopefully this will catch your attention. Christmas was wonderful! We decided to spend the days before Christmas with our parents so that we could spend our first Christmas at home. We went over our Christmas budget but still had a wonderful day. As usual the cats had fun mostly with the packaging. The container that the ornaments for our tree came in was temporarily converted to a cat shelter (by their choice). We included a couple pictures of us opening gifts...we all got some great loot. We'll end this one by saying how grateful we are to all of our family and friends who have made this year so amazing for us! We Love You!

3 comments:

Adam and Jessica Clayton said...

Yes I realize the irony of me holding a razor with my beard.

janc@mac.com said...

You are such a beautiful couple. We can tell you are so much in love. It warms our hearts to see this post -- even on Valentine's Day. And yes, I check your blog everyday looking for updates.

Saratoga Six said...

Looks like a cat rocket! What a fun holiday together. Cute breakfast and tree!