
I wore these shoes to almost every concert I've ever been too, including but not limited to...Eisley, Manchester Orchestra, Brandnew (X2), The Bouncing Souls, The Rocket Summer, Motion City Soundtrack, Muse...lots of memories in these soles. But alas, Adam is making me throw them away. turns out they don't cover my pinky toes so well...but they will forever live on in this blog post. I have yet to find a pair to replace them.
4 comments:
I am so glad you guys have updated your blog!! I am the same way with shoes. I keep them until Matt tells me "those need to go". Then I sometimes take a picture to remember them, if they were shoes that I had a long time with memories attached. :)
Nu uh! Keep them anyway! Or take lots of pictures. ;)
Shoes do hold great memories. I've kept a pair of Becky's that defy time and recall years of walking.
We just had to replace shoes for three kids here, that all looked as holey as yours.
Post a Comment