We desided to make it feel a little more like winter by breaking out the christmas tree, not too shabby for $35 bucks.
The kitties love the tree...a little too much so we have had to discipline them using a spray bottle. We have yet to find the tree knocked over, but we will see.

Notice that the couch is even looking festive! Thankyou $5 IKEA curtians.
4 comments:
note, this is what I look like when I wake up in the morning...now you all know. :)
You are the so clever. Loved the decorations and the couch cover. i also laughed seeing the cats in the tree. I wonder if they stay out while you're away at work.
I love the lights around the entertainment center! That's so funny the cats love your tree!
That is the most awesome built in circular shelf thing I've seen. Way to decorate and bring in the spirit of the season! Our fully grown cat climbed our tree several times, but did not knock it over either.
Post a Comment