My mom gave us some ornaments (pictured below). We are so excited for Christmas! We found a tree for 35 dollars, and it's not even a charlie brown tree. It's 6.5 ft tall which is plenty big for our little house.
Also, this past week we finally committed to going to Disneyland in January! I'm so excited. We will be there for almost a full week. I haven't been since I was about 7...I hope I haven't worked it up in my mind too much! We look forward to the trip. If anyone would like to stay at our house for an exotic week in Provo feel free. :) ha ha. We know you will all just jump at that opportunity so first come first serve. ha ha. But really, if anyone wants to feed the kitties for us while we are gone...that would be awesome.

8 comments:
... will you be driving through Las Vegas? Important Question.
I love you!
yes! But it's not until January
Love seeing new posts! We still hope you'll save a place in your tummies for some Thanksgiving dessert. We'll even increase the noise level to make you feel more comfortable.
I would love to watch your cats if you need someone to. But they would have to stay at our house... because Provo is a little far for us to drive everyday. :) Have fun in Disneyland! Matt and I went there a year after we were married. We had a great time, so will you! Lucky!
Happy Disney time. You'll have so much fun. What darling ornaments! You've one talented mom!
Yea, we Clayton's are pretty tame when there's only one family's worth of kids around, but remember the morning of your wedding day? It gets pretty dang noisy when we ALL get together! :)
ha ha! So true!! I guess I forgot that moment...it was all sich a blur!
and by sich...I mean such
Post a Comment