Sunday, September 27, 2009

Charlie and Vincent!









If you remember how we learned that if you get a cat then you need to collar and tag it...well in our searches for Rerowe at the shelter nearest to Provo we found out that you can adopt a cat for $94 which included spay/neutering, microchipping, and the first round of vaccinations. Jessica then found out that the Salt Lake County Animal Services shelter was (or still is) having a special on adopting cats. Their cost for all the same things is only $35...and on top of that it's buy one cat get one free. We found an adorable pair of 10 week old kittens (brothers) named Charlie and Vincent. They are so fun to watch as they chase each other around and are constantly wrestling and playing...they are also very loving. They were both neutered last week and have to stay indoors for 14 days while their stitches heal. After that we will be transitioning them outdoors. In case you're wondering...to tell them apart you look at their paws. Charlie has white paws and Vincent's are dark like the rest of their fur.

4 comments:

janc@mac.com said...

So nice to see a new post. Good luck on the cat-parenting project. Boy cats are so frisky. And I just sneezed three times, make that four, writing this. Is that an omen?

Heidi said...

Wow - you guys are so brave! I am fiercly allergic to cats (I'm with mom, sneezing as I'm looking through your pics!) Remind me to take some Claritin when I come visit the cottage. Glad to see you guys are "back."

drans007 said...

Two is always more fun than one. I loved all the pictures of your wonderful new family members. They look so playful and CUTE!

Saratoga Six said...

What fun friends! Cats are so sweet. You'll have a lot of fun with them.