Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Zoo

So for our weekly date we decided to hit up the zoo. Pretty romantic eh?
July 11, 2009




Tigers and Leopards and Turtles...Oh My! Oh and a sloth

Giraffes...what?! Where?

Jessica is blending in with the zebras. The bears were lucky...
they were doing what I love...sleeping!


The bird show! Notice how close the birds would fly to our heads.

The prego elephant that's due any day. We learned that the
elephants love white bread...hmmmm...future pet anyone?

I named this anogla goat Stanley. Jessica was chasing the turkeys

3 comments:

Blogful said...

Such an old married couple. Love it!

Saratoga Six said...

What a fun date idea! I haven't been to the zoo for I swear, years! Loved all captions.

drans007 said...

Looks like you two "party animals" fit right in. That is so great you are starting your weekly date tradition. Make it is a good one because with young kids it's sometimes hard to pull away, but it's also the most important thing you can do for your marriage.