Tuesday, April 7, 2009

ENGAGEMENTS ARE UP!!!!!




Ok ok, I know I maybe say this too much. But I'm pretty sure Adam and I are the cutest couple in history! check out our engagement shoot!!!!! LA LALALALALALA Love!

http://jarviedigital.smugmug.com/gallery/7836272_rGqLo

4 comments:

Blogful said...

He did a GREAT job! Cute couple, of course. This one is my fav. So American Gothic. http://jarviedigital.smugmug.com/gallery/7836272_rGqLo#507732269_yfxuA

Jane is looking at them and asking to see more pictures of "Uncle Adam and Eve"

Saratoga Six said...

Such cute pictures!! Ok, and this is wierd, but I when I first saw that last picture, I did a double take because it looked just like Dad in his engagement pictures! Wierd, I know. But you're both just perfect and I love the coloring. Can't wait to see your announcement and finally be all together on the big day!

janc@mac.com said...

I vote for the one that ends with digits "4030." It's perfect.

Blogful said...

LESS THAN A WEEK!!