
Can you believe it!? We are already down to the double digits! I can't lie, it's felt like an eternity. But it has been wonderful.
We had the chance to go to the Draper Temple Dedication with Adam's parents, Annie, Matt, and Daniel on March 2o, 2009. We got to sit in the first endowment room and participate in the Hosanna shout. It was such a wonderful experience and as I looked over at Adam I got a little teary...we have made the right desision and I am so excited to be sealed to him for all time and eternity.
We are took our engagements last Tuesday. The weather has been acting up, so we opted for an indoor loaction. We took them at this cute little shop called Planted Earth. A good friend of mine (Lindsey) took me there last year and I fell in love with it! I soon after took Adam, and so did he! It's just kind of one of those grandma's attic vintage store. They seriously have everything! It's something kind of new and different so I hope it makes for some cute pictures! We got a few side as well even though it was freezing! (I thought it was in like a lion out like I lamb...someone lied about that one.)
3 comments:
Hallelujah! A new entry. I'm hoping to see and hear a lot more in the next few weeks. Thanks for sharing.
I have a feeling you will be framing soon some new pictures of the two of you standing there. Different dress maybe.
Thanks fort he update. Let us know more about the wedding if there is anything we can do or help or prepare some how.
Such a cute couple for sure! So glad to hear it's finally getting close for you! You are perfect together.
Post a Comment