Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Parental Encounter

Last night was the first night of our parents meeting one another in person. Adam and I were looking forward to a Clayton/Brothers smack down...but to our disappointment things went swimmingly. (Ok, jk on the smack down dreams.)
We had a lovely dinner. Salmon made with Johnny's seafood seasoning from the 5 pound container (it may or may not have the second ingredient listed as MSG), a beautiful salad, white rice and Jan's AAAAAAMAZING home-made bread.
We ended up telling lots of stories and making wedding plans.


Oh! for the record...we have a set date and time now with the Draper temple. We will be offically sealed for all time and eternity at 2 pm, the 26th of June 2009.

1 comment:

Blogful said...

Great blog! Might want to go private?? I'll see you at 2:00 in Draper. And, for the record, MSG is the secret and most delicious ingredient in Johnny Sprinkle. I think I have an extra copy of the family cook book. Might be a page turner for one, such as yourself.